One:12 Collective - Doctor Doom
ESTIMATED SHIP DATE Q2 2023 -Q3 2023(TIME FRAME MAY CHANGE)
FOUR Options To Pre Order
1. $35 Non Refundable Deposit Now / $120 Due when close to ready to ship.
2.$77.50 Down Now , $77.50 later ($35 Non Refundable)
3. Payment Plan - FIVE payments of $31.00 (Due Dates outlined below)--OPTION SOLD OUT
4. Full Payment Now $155 ($38.00 Non Refundable if cancelled)
Link to pay off remaining balance and or payment plan can be found here. Please make sure you are paying under the correct link. There will be a page for options one and two. There will be a separate page for the payment plan participants.
How does NRD and pre order work? NRD is a non refundable deposit. The deposit secures your order. Once the item is on the way to our warehouse, we will email an invoice with the remaining balance. (For example, $10 NRD now, $80 remaining balance invoice will be sent in the fall or winter of this year.) Failure to pay the remaining balance on time and after multiple attempts of us reaching out, may result in order cancellation. If order is cancelled due to non payment, we have the right to keep the non refundable deposit.
"Doom is no man's second choice."
The Latverian monarch, Doctor Doom, joins the One:12 Collective!
Doctor Doom wears a hooded tunic and a suit of armor made with real metal components. His removable cape features a clasp, real metal chain, and integrated posing wire. He comes with 2 interchangeable unmasked heads and 3 interchangeable faceplates allowing for a variety of distinct looks.
Doctor Doom wields the Cosmic Power Siphon Harness which features a light-up function. The harness connects securely to his armored suit and allows him to drain cosmic energy from beings with great power.
The master of science and sorcery comes complete with his signature electro-shock weapon which fits neatly in the holster on his belt, a hinged spell book with printed pages, interchangeable rocket thrusters that attach to the back of his armored suit, and much more.
After overcoming his difficult childhood, Victor Von Doom went on to become one of the world's most brilliant scientists. The combination of his towering ego, scientific genius, and unquenchable lust for power have allowed him to become one of the greatest villains in the Marvel Universe.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE DOCTOR DOOM FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits with three (3) interchangeable masks
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Seventeen (17) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of stun shocker FX hands (L & R)
- Three (3) pairs of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) pointing hand (R)
- One (1) pair of spell summoning hands (L & R)
- Two (2) energy protecting hands (L)
- Hooded tunic with integrated posing wire
- Cape with clasp, metal chain, and integrated posing wire (removable)
- Titanium armor battle suit
- Two (2) removable belts with two pouches and weapon holster
- One (1) Cosmic Power Siphon Harness with light-up function
- One (1) HUD projection FX for Cosmic Power Siphon Harness
- One (1) electro-shock weapon
- One (1) electro-shock blast FX
- Two (2) electric flash FX
- Two (2) energy blast FX
- Two (2) interchangeable rocket thrusters
- Two (2) long rocket thruster FX (plug into feet)
- Two (2) short rocket thruster FX (plug into back)
- One (1) hinged spell book with printed pages
- One (1) spell FX
- One (1) One:12 Collective display bases with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display posts
Each One:12 Collective Doctor Doom figure is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
*This product is intended for collectors ages 18 and up and is not suitable for children. The product may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard as well as sharp points that can cause injury. The item is not designed for rough play and is considered a display item for collectors.