5 Points - Popeye Deluxe Boxed Set
Well blow me down! Popeye and his nautical crew are joining the 5 Points family – complete with character-specific accessories and a playset designed after Rough House’s Cafe!
Ah ga ga ga! This titanic boxed set features Popeye, Olive Oyl, Bluto, Rough House, and a playset – talk about a whale of a time!
Once assembled, Rough House’s Cafe features all the familiar details as seen in the nostalgic comic strips.
THE 5 POINTS POPEYE: DELUXE BOXED SET INCLUDES:
- Popeye - Known for his constant muttering, squinting, and superhuman strength after gulping down a can of spinach, Popeye will do whatever it takes to rescue his beloved Olive Oyl from the wicked hands of Bluto. Popeye comes with a spinach can that he can hold and two pairs of interchangeable arms.
- Olive Oyl – the poster girl for “damsel in distress”, Olive Oyl is Popeye’s eternal sweetheart. The two have stuck together through thick and thin.
- Bluto – the brutish arch-rival of Popeye, Bluto is always trying to get rid of Popeye or strike it rich. Bluto has a devious attraction towards Olive Oyl and usually attempts to make her his conquest. Bluto comes with two pairs of interchangeable arms.
- Rough House – a hard working chef and owner of Rough House’s Café, offering hamburgers and advice to those in need. Rough House comes with a spatula and a frying pan that he can hold.
- Rough House’s Café – owned and operated by Rough House himself, this greasy spoon is the local hotspot for Popeye and his pals.
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable arms for Popeye
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable arms for Bluto
- One (1) can of spinach
- One (1) spatula
- One (1) frying pan
- Four (4) display bases
5 Points are Mezco’s upgrade to the articulated action figures of yesteryear. These highly detailed, poseable action figures feature some of pop culture’s most familiar faces, both old and new.
5 Points present: Popeye: Deluxe Boxed Set is packaged in a collector-friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
*This product is intended for collectors ages 15 and up and is not suitable for children. The product may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard as well as sharp points that can cause injury. The item is not designed for rough play and is considered a display item for collectors.