Constantine - Deluxe Edition
ESTIMATED SHIP DATE MAY - AUGUST 2022 (DATE MAY CHANGE)
Cynic, con man, and sorcerer, John Constantine joins the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Constantine is dressed in his signature untidy button-down work shirt with a loosened necktie, slacks, Chelsea boots, and a removable overcoat. The streetwise Hellblazer features four head portraits that perfectly capture his cynical personality.
Constantine is well-equipped to handle the supernatural, complete with the Moonblade, Twin Blade, cross relic, lighter with and without flame FX, mystical spell FX, tarot cards, multiple interchangeable hands, and much more.
An infamous con artist, grifter, and thief, Constantine's moral compass is as gray as the London skies. His powers allow him to not only cheat death, but to trick the forces that govern Heaven and Hell. Constantine wields the dark arts to save his soul as well as the earth itself.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE CONSTANTINE FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 28 points of articulation
- Four (4) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 18cm tall
- Fifteen (15) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
- One (1) pair of tarot card holding hands (L & R) (permanently affixed to hand)
- One (1) pair of flame holding hands (L & R)
- One (1) sword holding hand (R)
- Three (3) pair of posing hands (L & R)
- One (1) pair of weapon holding hands (L & R)
- Button-down work shirt
- Necktie (removable)
- Overcoat (removable)
- Chelsea boots
- One (1) Moonblade
- One (1) Twin Blade
- One (1) chainsaw
- One (1) cross relic
- One (1) lighter
- One (1) lighter with flame FX
- Four (4) spell effects (fits onto wrist or forearm)
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Constantine figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
AS OF MARCH 2021, DEPOSIT OPTIONS HAVE CLOSED FOR CONSTANTINE. UPDATED PRICE $109. ANY ORDERS PLACED BEFORE MARCH 2021 WILL BE CHARGED THE ORIGINAL AMOUNT $100.