One:12 Collective - Silent Hill - Red Pyramid Thing
ESTIMATED SHIP DATE September 2022 - December 2022 (DATE MAY CHANGE)
The gruesome headsman, Red Pyramid Thing, slashes his way through the One:12 Collective!
The One:12 Collective Red Pyramid Thing is outfitted in a weathered smock as seen in Silent Hill 2, and two interchangeable helmets.
Silent Hill’s executioner comes complete with the tools of his macabre trade, including the Great Spear and Great Sword with blood splatter FX that attach to both weapons. The nightmare doesn’t end there – a Mannequin is included as well as a slew of Creepers.
Red Pyramid Thing has become the most well-known monster in the Silent Hill franchise. As the manifestation of James Sunderland's desire for punishment, the Red Pyramid Thing exists to remind James of his past actions and the included signature weapons are instruments of James’ inner torment.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE RED PYRAMID THING FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 20 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Twelve (12) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- Three (3) pairs of holding hands (L&R)
- Three (3) pairs of posing hands (L&R)
- Weathered smock
- Stained under garment
- Combat boots
- One (1) Mannequin
- One (1) Great Sword
- One (1) Great Spear
- One (1) blood splatter FX for Great Spear
- One (1) blood splatter FX for Great Knife
- One (1) blood splatter FX for body
- Three (3) miscellaneous blood splatter FX
- Nine (9) assorted Creepers
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Silent Hill 2: Red Pyramid Thing figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.
*This product is intended for collectors ages 18 and up and is not suitable for children. The product may contain small parts that can be a choking hazard as well as sharp points that can cause injury. The item is not designed for rough play and is considered a display item for collectors.